The VHS Collaborative can offer your students the opportunity to learn about the subjects that interest them.
Are you ready for #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is the global day of giving back after Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Donate to The Virtual High School on Tuesday, November 29th to help students take the courses they need to succeed on their future college and careers paths.
Examples of what your donation can do:
- For $225, you can sponsor one student in a literacy skills course this summer.
- For $450, you can sponsor two students and help them prepare for college admissions this summer.
- For $950, you can sponsor a teacher and help them learn 21st century instructional skills
- For $1125, you can sponsor five students to take a personal finance course.
- For $2250, you can sponsor students in your school’s after school program to join the ISS (International Space Station) through Space Station Academy (4 week program).
- For $4250, you can sponsor a Gifted and Talented program at your school’s middle school and enable ten students to take courses in this program.
- For $8250, you can sponsor a school for a donation and enable twenty five students to take art and music courses this spring.
- For $16,500, you can sponsor a school for a donation and enable fifty students to take STEM electives this January.
To donate to The Virtual High School, simply fill out the Donate Now box!
Show us how you make a difference in education and take your VHS #UNselfie in two simple steps!
- Simply take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says why you are proud to give back to the community through working with VHS.
- Share your photo with us on Twitter with the hashtags #UnSelfie and #GivingTuesday and be sure to tag @goVHS or post your picture to our Facebook page.
Take a look at some of the #UnSelfies we've already received!